Your commercial kitchen is closer than you think
Prepare, cook, bake, package and store everything you need for your culinary product or service at the Korner Kitchen. We are dedicated to helping local chefs, artisans, food truck proprietors and foodies in and around the Austin area. With over 1,300 square feet of kitchen space in the heart of Cedar Park, we can accommodate all of your culinary and business needs.
Take advantage of these great benefits:
- A complete commercial kitchen — Our spacious commercial kitchen includes three complete prep stations and a full range of commercial kitchen equipment for all of your culinary needs. See our full list of amenities.
- Retail front assistance— Sell your creations from the Korner Kitchen on a commission basis. You need not be present to make the sell. We can take care of that for you. Business center benefits — The Korner Kitchen provides Wi-Fi and basic office equipment on-site so you can focus on your business. We’re also happy to accept food deliveries on your behalf, even when you’re not in the building.
Mobile food vendor services — Let us handle your grey water and used cooking oil disposal.
Stop by or contact us to learn how you can become a member of our culinary community and gain access to hourly, daily, or monthly rental of our facilities and equipment.
Rental of our full-service kitchen includes access to these great appliances and services:
- Walk-in refrigerator
- Walk-in freezer
Two six-burner stoves
- Two convection Ovens
- Three Non-convection Ovens
- 20 Quart Hobart Mixer
- Shelving Space for Dry Storage
- Four Commercial Prep Areas
- Ceiling-mounted, retractable electrical outlets
commercial kitchen continued...
When you choose to partner with the Korner Kitchen, you become a member of our valuable culinary community. In addition to basic access to our physical kitchen, you’ll also benefit from our experience as we are happy to share additional resources and services:
- Discounts on raw materials Packaging and labelling solutions
- Supply chain management assistance
- Joint demonstration possibilities
- Space in our retail front
At the Korner Kitchen, we offer a range of services and prices to accommodate the unique needs of your business. Bring your own pots, pans, utensils, and other small wares and we will handle the rest. We offer hourly kitchen accommodations for individuals as well as smaller businesses and also provide commissary rates and services that accommodate the special needs of food trucks and mobile proprietors. Take advantage of our many services, accommodations and competitive prices.
Commercial Kitchen Rates
- Peak Hourly — You can use the prep area of the Korner Kitchen during peak hours for $18 per hour. You can bake and cook in the extended kitchen (including use of the prep area) for $25 per hour. Peak hours are 6:00 AM through 4:00 PM Monday through Saturday.
- Off-Peak Hourly — You can use the prep area of the Korner Kitchen during off-peak hours for just $15 per hour. You can bake and cook in the extended kitchen (including use of the prep area) for $20 per hour. Off-peak hours are 4:00 PM through 6:00 AM Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday.
- Monthly — The Korner Kitchen is happy to provide additional flexibility and monthly rates for those who prefer a longer term situation. Just contact us and we can discuss a monthly rate that works for you based on how much time you need and whether your use will take place during peak hours.
- One-time Use — Groups of five people or more can use the Korner Kitchen for a one-time special event or class at a rate of $30 per hour.
- Storage — Dry storage is available for $50 per shelf, per month. Cold storage is available for $50 per month for access to the walk-in refrigerator and walk-in freezer.
Mobile Vendor Commissary Rates
- Hourly —You can bake and cook in the extended kitchen (including use of the prep area) for $15 per hour.
- Monthly Disposal — You can dispose of your used cooking oil and gray water for $95 per month. (We require a minimum of 3 months to be prepaid.)
- Monthly Central Food Preparation (CFP) — You can bake and cook in the extended kitchen, make use of our prep area including limited dry storage space and dispose of your used cooking oil and gray water for $125 per month.
- Dry Storage — The Korner Kitchen is happy to provide additional dry storage space for those who need more. Just contact us and we can discuss a monthly rate that works for you based on how much space you need and what we have available. (Space is limited.)
- Cold Storage — The Korner Kitchen is happy to provide additional cold storage space for those who need a refrigerator or freezer. Just contact us and we can discuss a monthly rate that works for you based on how much space you need and what we have available. (Space is limited.)